The ultimate quick escape from reality, this is a deep relaxation massage that allows the body to relax and the brain to slow down. Allowing you to drift into a state of bliss.
60 minutes: $95. • 90 minutes: $125.
The best of both worlds! A nice Kriya relaxation massage, interspersed with deep tissue techniques to provide both relaxation and relief of sore muscle tissue.
60 minutes: $100. • 90 minutes: $130.
Relief of chronic pain & tension, and injury work. Combination treatment to release deeply held tensions and holding patterns. This treatment is an interactive experience that includes a variety of massage and bodywork techniques to reach into those really tight spots and release ingrained holding patterns.
30 minutes: $60. • 1 hour: $120.
Hot Stone Lava Massage
A combination of heated smooth lava stones and gentle flowing Kriya massage allowing for the ultimate in relaxation while melting away all tension.
70-75 minutes: $120
This clothes-on therapy uses gentle stretching and positioning to release deep-seated tension, relieving chronic pain from injury, stress, or repetitive strain. If you have chronic or acute lower back pain, this would be the treatment for you.
60 minutes: $75.
A very gentle therapy that works with the craniosacral system to release deeply held restrictions in the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord. A deeply relaxing technique that helps reduce pain from headaches, TMJ, and a multitude of other ailments.
This technique can be booked as a stand alone treatment or add on to a massage.
15 minutes: $30. 30 minutes: $50. 60 minutes: $75.
Fabulous Feet or Happy Hands
A delightful treatment focused on the hands or feet. Includes hot towels, aromatherapy, massage and parrafin dip. This treatment will help reduce chronic inflammation or pain, while pampering those overworked extremities.
45-60 minutes: $65.00
Gentle hands on healing energy work session. great as an add on.
15 minutes: $20.
Lifestyle Change Coaching and Counseling
Has your MD told you that you needed to change your lifestyle? Have you recently been diagnosed with diabetes, heart disease or high blood pressure? Is there a history of cancer in your family? Lifestyle coaching can help you reduce stress, change your diet, improve sleep, increase energy levels, and help alleviate chronic condition symptoms.
Here are the general parameters for a massage with us.
- Generally, one should be clean and should not eat just before a massage.
- One should not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol as they can affect the pain perception and result in damaged tissue.
- Recommend that you drink at least 12 ounces of water following a massage and to avoid vigorous activity for at least an hour after any heat treatment.
- During your massage your body will be covered at all times with only the area being treated exposed.
- Undergarments may be worn if it helps you feel more comfortable.
- Professional draping techniques will be used at all times to ensure your comfort and privacy.
- If this is your first visit, plan on arriving 15 minutes early; I will ask you to complete a short intake form so the session can be tailored to your individual needs.
Depending on the session, you may feel tired or energized after the massage–this is normal. If you have some deep tissue work done you may be sore after the massage and into the next day. This is also normal.